TrailerFleet.Com is about flatbed trailers. Would you like to know more about flatbed trailers?
Call Trailer Fleet today.
For over 15 years, we are the flatbed trailers experts. We are experienced professionals in the flatbed trailers industry.
Learn more about Flatbed Trailers!
Flatbed Trailers Rental Programs
Rent Flatbed Trailers on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Trailer Fleet provides state-of-the-art over-the-road trailers with specifications customized for your industry, as well as late model well-maintained trailers for cartage or storage use.
Customized master agreements provide year-round price and service stability.
Flatbed Trailers Leasing Programs
- Competitive rates
- Many equipment types
- Net, standard, and full maintenance plans
- One-way moves
- 24-hour customer service
- Emergency road service
- Trailer delivery & pickup
- Equity plans & lease or purchase options
- Physical damage waiver
Lease tractor trailers for one to five years under flexible operating leases.
Trailer Fleet provides state-of-the-art infleet and built-to-order specialized equipment with flexible lease terms.
Our operating leases are designed to meet your operational and financial objectives.
Flatbed Trailers Re-Marketing Program
- Lease or buy decision analysis
- Fleet management analysis
- Flexible terms
- Net, standard, and full maintenance leases
- Structured options to add, delete, or upgrade specifications
- Structured financial options to purchase
- Installation & removal of decals
- Combined rental & lease programs
- Vendor partnership discounts
Trailer Fleet Sales purchases and re-markets used equipment nationwide.
Customized sale programs include:
Flatbed Trailers Sale Programs
- Fleet appraisals
- Instant cash & complete administration
- Pickup & de-identification
- Trade-in credits
- Sale, rent-back, and lease-back programs
- Staged equipment disposal
- Consignment, repairs, advertising, and on-site parking
- Fleet management agreements
Trailer Fleet's entire inventory of new and used equipment is available for rent, lease, or sale.
Our low-mileage inventory includes over-the-road vans, flats, and reefers engineered to specific industry applications. In addition, we have late-model, well-maintained used equipment for local cartage and storage applications.
The following programs are available to credit-qualified buyers:
Flatbed Trailers Management Services
- 30-day trial purchase program
- Flexible terms
- Guaranteed residuals
- Trade-in packages
- No logos
- Rent-to-own with specific equity programs
Trailer Fleet Equipment Services:
Trailer Fleet Consulting Services:
- Fleet liquidations - Trailer Fleet can purchase all or a part of your fleet.
- Purchase-Leaseback options - Trailer Fleet purchases fleets and leases back all or a portion of the fleet to the seller under true operating leases.
- Trailer relocation and storage.
- Trailer tracking and monitoring services.
- Trailer financing.
- On-site trailer inspections and valuations including documentation and title review.
- Fleet analysis in total, or by segment, to assess composition, condition, and balance.
- Residual value analysis and opinion letters.
- End-of-lease equipment return management.
- Direct marketing and resale of trailers to secondary markets.
- Vendor program analysis.
||© copyright Trailer Fleet International. all rights reserved